The principle function of this role is to implement and manage the Vehicle Management System required to meet BBV and HS2s requirements to control, manage and report on the planned HGV movements from the point of origin to site
What you’ll be doing
- Produce and update the daily bookings for vehicle movements.
- Responsible for ensuring all movements of all equipment, plant and materials to and from the areas are planned.
- Responsible for assisting in the planning and booking of abnormal loads.
- Assist in the production of long range plans to the client.
- Understand the principles and constraints of the EMR
- Manage and maintain working relationship with suppliers and sub lot staff
- Check Trade Contractors meet the compliance Logistics requirements for HS2 Project.
- Maintain registers for all non-compliance for Drivers, vehicles and policies.
- Communicate all non-compliances with the Client using HS2 reporting system.
- Maintain and compile, correct and concise records for auditing purposes
- Able to assist and support manager during audit process
- Manage day to day transport queries and engage with Duty Access Managers