Test Equipment- Sustainment Engineer
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
- Achieve remarkable things for our customers, for the company and for each other
• Experience job satisfaction in a performance culture that empowers and inspires
• Enjoy the challenge of creating things that the rest of the world only dreamed of
• Moog culture is fundamentally about respect
Moog Aircraft Group are looking for an experienced Hydro- Mechanical Test Equipment Sustainment Engineer to join our team based in Wolverhampton. The primary function of this role is to ensure continued operation of deployed test equipment in support of the product life cycle.
In this role you’ll work closely with our customers, and a team of Test Equipment technicians, in all aspects of test systems sustainment. The test systems are comprised of mechanical, electronic, electrical, software and power distribution components.
To be successful in this role you must be able to show that you have the ability to function in a demanding engineering and production environment dealing with all aspects of test equipment sustainment and be able to demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to proactively manage multiple tasks and priorities.
• Bachelor Degree in a relevant Engineering Discipline as a minimum (Mechanical, Electrical, Project Management, Aeronautical)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience within a relevant engineering sector (Aerospace, Automotive, Test Equipment)
• Familiar with the development of test equipment solutions for multi-axis, closed loop, servo-hydraulic and electromechanical Test Systems
• Experience in one or more of the following: JIRA, Pirana, Maximo, NX or Autocad is advantageous.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and VISO.
Our people enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture where everyone trusts each other. Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
You Can Do This
Once you apply for a position with Moog your CV will be held on our central recruitment management database. If you would prefer that your details are not retained by Moog, please contact us via the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org