Job title: Telephone Account Consultant (Part-Time, Job-Share and Full-Time)
A new opportunity has arisen within Retail Sales and Distribution for Telephone Account Consultants within our Cardiff office.
In order to achieve broker development and Retail targets, you will create, develop and manage a panel of brokers.
With use of strong sales techniques you will deliver profitable growth across the regional broker landscape across all Retail lines of business.
This role is available part-time, job-share or full time. This is because we want the best people for our roles, and we recognise that sometimes those people aren’t available full-time.
- Develop and grow profitable relationships with small to medium broker businesses through establishing relationships, challenging broker to think about robust processes to deliver better client outcomes.
- Take to market retail insights to offer a differentiated way to improve outcomes for advisers and customers, this will be achieved via the telephone to support the overall Distribution strategy.
- Challenge the thinking of principals and business owners as to how they add value to clients by developing and maintaining a deep knowledge of how small to medium advisory businesses operate.
- Discuss and highlight the sales propositional features, predominantly using remote distribution methods, in a solution led way that adds value to process, b2b and customer outcomes. Differentiate the proposition for individualised scenario so new and existing customer needs are met.
- Build and manage relationships with brokers in order to achieve financial and operational sales targets.
- Be at the leading edge of understanding the brokering market and industry developments, providing brokers with regular market insights which can add value to their business.
- Operate a robust sales process and demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the sales model to effectively account manage existing relationships and to deliver new business growth.
- Good understanding of the Intermediary marketplace, competitors, as well as Intermediary business models, technology and processes.
- Good knowledge of FCA & governance responsibilities.
- Ability to deliver a consultative sales process with intermediaries and be able to consult with them about their current and future business needs and integrate Zurich Proposition.
- Adapts communication style to the individual needs of intermediaries.
- Able to network and successfully build relationships via remote media and face-to-face contact and be able to demonstrate consultative engagement.
- Have effective personal and business organisational and planning skills with a proven ability to think creatively and to innovate.
- Be self-motivated, goal orientated and resilient in a highly pressured environment.
- 12% Non Contributory pension scheme
- Annual company bonuses
- 25 days holiday plus an additional 3 volunteering days
- Private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership,
- Discounted gadget insurance
- Discounted technology offers
- Virtual GP appointments
- Plus much more!
At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working on hiring. Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, flexible hours, job share, an element of working from home or compressed hours. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you may need.
You’ll feel the support of being part of a strong and stable company. A long-standing player in the insurance industry, we make every effort to address the career development needs and plans of our employees to ensure their success in the future.
So make a difference. Be challenged. Be inspired. Be supported, Love what you do. Work for us.
Yes, 5 % of the Time