Purpose of role
As our new Technical Documentation Data Specialist, you will be working closely with the Technical Publications Manager to assure that the publishing of documentation is aligned with Maintenance Documentation Publishing plan and ISR requirements.
Your key responsibilities?
- Support the maintenance Documentation publishing PLAN.
- The QCD of the maintenance Documentation Project.
- Production of the Maintenance Documentation with respect of objective defined in the Documentation management PLAN or ISR Management PLAN.
- Capitalization of data and all input related to the maintenance Documentation in central ISR repository (ADAS)
- Define the ISR Publishing management PLAN with respect of objective defined in the ISR Management PLAN
- Support the maintenance documentation team involved in the production of the maintenance Documentation.
- Define and implement organization and key processes, to provide the best quality of the documentation which must be delivered with respect to QCD targets and ISR Management PLAN objective.
- Ensure that Maintenance Documentation is published using Alstom standard Method &Tools standard (Electronic Catalogue)
- Assures efficient parts codification in line with Platform rules: materials identification, codification process, interfaces with Alstom systems, quality and normative requirements.
- Manage Partner involved in publishing activities.
- Ensure REX is collected and considered for reuse purpose.
- Manage Definition of Documentation Breakdown Structure in consistency with the Logistic Breakdown Structure.
- Ensure Documentation database (ILS ADAS) is defined and completed correctly Generic.
- Promote usage of standard ISR practice compliant with international standard or Alstom central procedure and Method & Tool
- Capitalize data to improve QCD on future project.
- Quality of Maintenance Documentation deliverable.
- Control of QCD target.
- Specialised in web-based publishing.
- ACCESS database skills.
- High level of EXCEL skills.
- 5 years of ISR experience in Maintenance Documentation activities.
- Strong experience in Technical Publishing, XML authoring highly beneficial.
- Railroad technical knowledge on maintainability aspect.
- English Fluent – Good Level.
- People management.
- Standard knowledge of the main ISR Elements applicable to Railroad equipment (RAMS, LORA, RCM, LCC).
- Communication skills.
- Technically competent
- Solid decision making and critical thinking.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive, and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
We aim to have a welcoming and inclusive environment for individuals, of different ages, genders, ethnicities, disability, LGBT, religion and/or belief. As a ‘Disability Confident’ employer, we will interview all disabled job applicants who match the essential criteria of the job description or specification. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
“At Alstom we will consider requests for flexible working on hiring. Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, flexible start and finish times, job sharing, or compressed hours. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.”