Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Talent Acquisition Business Partner – Northern Region
This is an excellent opportunity for a Talent Acquisition business partner to join our internal resourcing team in our Northern region at an exciting time as we seek to grow our business.
Why join us?
Sir Robert McAlpine is celebrating 152 years of history, as a family-owned business that has stayed true to its values. Through the years we’ve developed a culture very much our own – creating an environment that brings out the best in people who share our commitment to excellence.
Right now, we’re excited about continuing the company’s legacy through the projects and opportunities ahead. Join our collaborative team to achieve more from your career by proudly building Britain’s future heritage with us.
The Talent acquisition business partner role:
This role will manage relationships with hiring managers, HR Business Partners, key stakeholders and agencies across our northern regional business. You will deliver a cost-effective resourcing solution to drive the talent acquisition strategy.
- Partnering with Hiring Managers at all levels to design and implement end-to-end recruitment campaigns that will identify candidates with the right blend of skills, knowledge and behaviours.
- Provide expertise and support in the creation of person specs, sourcing strategies, interview and assessment design and criteria and interview techniques.
- Being a knowledgeable hands-on full lifecycle recruiter across a variety of building, construction and operational roles.
- Demonstrating extensive stakeholder management and relationship building skills – externally with suppliers at all levels including Agencies and other PSL partners; internally with hiring Managers at all levels of the company, colleagues, and peers.
- Working with colleagues to build and deliver a sourcing plan for the business that leverages a wide scope of sourcing tools to pro-actively build high quality candidate pipelines and identify passive as well as active prospective candidates.
Skills & Experience:
- Resourcing experience gained ideally within a construction environment
- Developing innovative solutions to recruit for hard to fill vacancies
- Experience in using applicant tracking systems and social media sourcing techniques
- Experience in business partnering
We’re ready to invest in you and your future, and offer wide-ranging, performance-related progression opportunities. Our competitive rewards packages feature flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities.
We’d love you to join us in proudly building Britain’s future heritage. Apply online now.
Sir Robert McAlpine is focused on being a truly inclusive employer.