This role will work on a variety of initiatives and outreach activities designed to raise awareness of engineering, degree apprenticeships and the Dyson Institute with students aged 16-18.
• Represent the Dyson Institute at national events, both online and in-person; this will involve travel and out of hours attendance.
• Organise and deliver Dyson Institute events, such as virtual open days.
• Activities will involve public speaking – in person and online.
• Contribute to student recruitment marketing campaigns and projects.
• Contribute to activity across communications channels – CRM, social media, print material and website.
• Keep up to date with internal and external factors that informs/influences the student decision making process for attraction purposes.
• Contribute to wider recruitment and admissions activities as required, such as supporting the admissions process of screening applications and telephone interviewing.