Building & Infrastructure Unit, Western Division has a strong track record in delivering Project Management and Strategic Consultancy commissions for a variety of clients through ongoing frameworks and discrete projects. We currently have a rapidly expanding workload and are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team of professionals in our Birmingham office.
The roles offer excellent career development opportunities in a high-performance team and will appeal to professionals who have a strong interest in project development and project management.
- Post graduate experience of working on construction industry projects in design and project management
- Project Management Qualification and working towards chartership or recently chartered of a recognised construction industry institution
- Experience in chairing internal and external meetings, including client and stakeholder meetings
- Effective time management and project planning skills
- Experience and ability to prepare detailed project programmes
- Experience of successful delivery of projects to programme
- Experience of implementing and operating multiple projects in line with integrated quality, safety and environmental management systems.
- Ability to set up, monitor and control project cost budgets
- Familiar with and actively participate in change control procedures
- Working knowledge of risk management in project delivery.
- Demonstrable experience of managing projects throughout its lifecycle
- Ideally experience in contract procurement and works contract administration
Your role will require you to liaise closely with multiple stakeholders and clients, co-ordinate multi-disciplinary design teams, draft and manage the production of reports and tender documents, monitor cost and schedule and manage the Health & Safety and Quality Assurance aspects of projects
You will be confident in contributing to a technical team and as a key member of a project team, liaising directly with the client, project sponsors and key stakeholders when necessary.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation. We promote equal opportunities and have several initiatives to create an inclusive workplace culture; Our dedicated inclusive recruitment page provides more information on our efforts and recognitions.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
We can offer:
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Annual company performance bonus scheme – Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.