As a Project Manager/Senior Project Manager you’ll be part of a team that’s doing incredible things – for us, for the built environment around us, and for a truly sustainable future. You’ll be the focal point for Linxon’s National Grid portfolio and work with highly skilled team executing projects throughout the UK.
What will you do?
- Plan, pre-empt and control the performance of Work
- Determine and define delivery focus and success for the area of responsibility.
- Manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Analyse performance levels and determine scenarios.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contract administration of subcontracts with vendors within the boundaries of power assigned to the area of responsibility.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Experience in Electrical Transmission projects, including Civil Construction.
- 5-8 years of experience in project management.
- Experience in sites management
- Proven experience with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience in risk mitigation & opportunity management.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Project Management Certification, or a PMP certification is not mandatory but preferred.
What we offer:
In return, we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits:
- Benefits: 25 days holiday entitlement + Statutory and public holidays + Additional 3 (three) days holiday available on our purchase scheme
- Life Assurance and Career Progression
- We also have a brilliant smarter working policy, too. That means many of our office-based people and some of our site-based people can either work from home or as part of our hybrid model.
- When it comes to diversity and inclusion, we see things differently at Linxon.
- We encourage applications from people of all races, ages, genders, religions, sexual orientations and more – so whoever you are, we hope you’ll see things our way, too.
We bring together Hitachi Energy and Atkins Realis’s strengths
We combine Atkins Realis project management expertise and Hitachi Energy’s industry leading technological knowledge into a company dedicated to substations. We deliver sustainable energy solutions and act as a true partner to facilitate the digital transformation for those who depend on consistent reliability.
We are the partner of choice for our customers for our comprehensive solution portfolio
Linxon delivers the best market offer of EPC projects through world-class power technologies and the highest level of competence in managing infrastructure activities. We want to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers and partners whilst complying with the highest standards of quality, safety, efficiency and sustainability.
We are building the infrastructure to power the world with carbon free energy
Linxon is driving sustainability by building vital infrastructure for the energy transition. We help cities grow, industries expand, and communities thrive by building a crucial part of the power transmission grid.Linxon combines the accumulated knowhow of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and project execution capabilities so that customers benefit from efficient and continuously improved solutions and increased industrial productivity.