– SAP – PM, IM, MM
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
We are looking to recruit a Project Engineer within our Global Engineering function, within Bournville. This role provides functional expertise and drives implementation of Plant Maintenance processes using corporate tools SAP Preventative Maintenance (PM) (Mondelez International Global Template) and Materials Management (MM)- Inventory Management (IM) MRO modules using the Mondelez International standard process, including fully automated MRP environment, delivering all related project activities to ensure successful go live without disruption to business operations.
The role shall guide business users through the transition from AS IS to TO BE processes and systems, supporting and facilitating on the preparation of the relevant project deliverables.
The role is expected to coordinate the implementation of the End to End MRO process using SAP MM-IM, bringing finance, IBS, OSR and accounts payable together. It is expected from that role to have extended responsibility and cover Procurement flow connected with MRO part. All required SAP and other systems rights and intensive training to be provided from MDLZ side.
The role will act as interface between the business and the IBS delivery team to ensure business requirements are discussed for the systems build.
The role will stay in close contact with IL6S (Integrated Lean Six Sigma) Asset Reliability pillar leads in order to ensure that the core principles of good maintenance practices are taken into account during the system implementation.
How you will contribute
This role will act as a facilitator between the business operational team and the IBS delivery team providing the detailed processes and systems expertise in partnership with the IBS team and other required business functions involved to deliver systems implementation as per standard Mdlz project implementation methodology.
The role shall work to build a relation to develop a network of Key users in order to sustain and improve the use of the application.
Key deliverables shall include:
- Fit-gap analysis
- Scope definition (BRD – Business Requirement Document)
- Change impact assessment
- Master data conversion definition and validation
- Training, and training material preparation
- Defect resolution
- Cutover planning and execution
- Initial stock load coordination between business, IBS delivery & Finance Teams
- Post go live improvement opportunities
- Experience in configuring & customizing of Material Master, Purchasing, Consumption Based Planning, Inventory Management (IM)
- Expertise Configuring MM Module – Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Outline Agreements, Info records, Release Procedures, Release strategies, Inventory Management, GR, GI, Movement Types, Reservation, Invoice Verification, Automatic Account Determination, Valuation, Physical Inventory process.
- Expertise in Procurement Process: Source lists, Info records.
- Worked on Integration areas of cross-functional modules like PM, CO and FI.
- Expertise in Business Process Designing, Blueprinting, Configuration, Unit & Integration testing, Training, Documentation
- Skills in preparing the test plans as per the business processes, support testing along with core team, record results and document could be required
- Technical workflow setup for POs, support definition of Approval strategy for PO
- Support definition of approvals strategy for Invoices – SAP Org Structure
- SAP Forms – functional validation for customized forms for POs (validating special characters, single line, multiple line, long text)
- Validation of master data definition and migrated master data objects (vendor master, inforecord, source list)
- Validation of material master procurement attributes (purchase org…)
- End user testing support for master data definition and migrated master data objects(vendor master, inforecord, source list)
- End user testing support material master procurement attributes
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Project management skills
- Leading to work effectively across cross-functional teams and influencing stakeholders
- Senior-level technical expertise across engineering disciplines
- Experience in business role in Plant Maintenance management
- Experience in SAP
- Experience in Preventative Maintenance
- Experience in Material Management and Inventory Management
- Experience to manage training, testing and change management in SAP implementation
- Experience in understanding system configuration requirements and cross functional coordination with required business functions (finance, procurement, accounts payable, OSR, CMAAS) to ensure correct standard MDLZ system configuration set up.
More about this role
Work schedule: 100%
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We are leading the future of snacking with mouth-watering iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita, LU and Ritz biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Green & Blacks, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Philadelphia and Dairylea cheese; and Maynards Bassetts, Trebor and Trident gums. Our more than 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Science & Engineering
Posted 3 Days Ago
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life’s moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands – both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum
Our 80,000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
Join us and Make It An Opportunity!