Senior Programme Manager
– Achieve remarkable things for our customers, for the company and for each other
– Experience job satisfaction in a performance culture that empowers and inspires
– Enjoy the challenge of creating things that the rest of the world only dreamed of
– Moog culture is fundamentally about respect
Moog Aircraft Group is recruiting for a Senior Programme Manager to join an experienced team based in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire. This is a proactive role which will make the most of your ability to build strong customer relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
Forward-thinking, you’ll co-ordinate a team of specialists across mid to long term plans in order to achieve for the customer and for the business. You’ll work closely with our Engineering and Operations departments to meet the needs of the programme maximising on every opportunity to achieve quality, innovation and profitability.
You’ll take pride in owning the programme and its processes and your commitment will help you to ensure business objectives are met and customer expectations exceeded. Your strategic mindset will ensure you can co-ordinate cross-functional resources whilst helping to meet your mid to long term plan. Our organisation is focused on cutting-edge technology, high-quality performance and exceeding expectation which means you must be too.
– Experience within a Programmes or similar capacity within the Aerospace industry
– Background in Engineering or Manufacturing
– Degree or equivalent, ideally in an Engineering discipline
– Ability to manage external and internal customer relationships even under pressure
Our people enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture where everyone trusts each other. Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
You Can Do This