We need you now, they need you always – Become a Care Assistant with Accord today!
Location : Chelmsley Wood, Birmingham
We are looking for enthusiastic caring individuals to join our organisation during this critical time to help the most vulnerable of people to work as Senior Night Care Assistants at our specialist care schemes.
Pay rate of £9.82 – £10.01per hour for night shifts.
WHY WORK FOR US
We have a variety of part time and bank contracts to suit your needs it`s a great time to become a Senior Night Care Assistant at Accord, we can offer:
- Online specialist training
- Start dates within 7 days! *subject to satisfactory checks
- Access to Wage Stream a benefit which allows colleagues to access up to 30% of their earned wages. Wagestream isn`t a loan and there are no interest charges.
- Free DBS check and uniform
- One of the most dynamic, innovative and ambitious housing and social care organisations in the Midlands
- Specialist care induction
- A great place to work with friendly and supportive teams
- The opportunity for you to learn, develop and progress with us
- A generous package of terms and conditions, including enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays and night shifts and sick pay
Silver Birches in Chelmsley Wood, provides Care and Support services to 50 older adults who are frail and/or have mental health concerns including dementia.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Applying with us is simple! Click the apply now button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – We will be in touch with you within 48 hours to arrange a video interview!
If you need any additional information please get in touch with the Recruitment team directly on 0300 111 7006
We are a values-led social business motivated by adding social and economic value to the communities where we work. We specialise in involving customers and communities in shaping the homes and services that we provide. Our colleagues are award-winning, highly professional and strive to deliver excellence on the front-line and through the corporate support teams.
Our mission is to be strong and diverse and to make the most of our strengths to deliver positive outcomes, improving life chances for our customers and the wider communities which we serve.