What you’ll do:
– The Governance and Risk team is a specialist team ensuring that appropriate governance and I.S. Security risk management is in place at all levels of the I.S. Security organisation as well as the wider Sky Security teams.
– Working across all territories including Sky Germany, Italy and the UK, the Governance and Risk team provides strategic and operational input into all aspects of technology risk.
– They will be able to demonstrate experience identifying and developing effective governance and risk processes through the analysis of risk, interpretation of impact, business requirements as well as writing risk and information systems security policies, standards and guidelines.
– The role will require the managing of changes to the Sky published security policies and standards, ensuing that they are fit for purpose and reviewed regularly as well as the day-to-day management of the cyber risk register, ensuring that key risks across the group are consolidated, assessed and considered with the cyber strategy.
– Whilst not owning the risk they will work with technology teams to understand their risk exposure and suggest remediation and risk reduction options.
– The successful candidate will conduct regular risk and security controls reviews, create and maintain regular control and risk metrics and dashboards across the Sky Group,.
– They will also be required to liaise between the GRC department and other various Sky departments.
– This is an exciting time for the team, with cyber security and protection of information and content a key focus at Board level.