Senior Care Assistant28Hours per week – £9.52- £9.71 p/h
Are you looking for a new, exciting and rewarding opportunity to change people`s lives? Do the words – integrity, supportive and team player represent you? If the answer is yes, then Accord might be the right place for you.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Care Assistant inTamworth at our Meadowrythe dementia specialist schemefor 28hours per week and pay £9.52- £9.71p/h.
We`ll provide additional specialist training, support and opportunities for you to better yourself as an excellent Senior Care Assistant. Our main priority is to find the right person to match our values and beliefs with the right experience. We believe that you could be the one we are looking for!
At Accord we firmly stand behind our values:
- Approachable – here when you need us, to listen, to talk
- Customer-centred – focused on your welfare and wellbeing, putting you first
- Cooperative – working together and collaboratively to meet your needs
- Open and honest – learning from everything we do and committed to continuous improvement
- Respectful – treating you the right way, with dignity and respect
- Diverse – celebrating uniqueness and connecting communities
As a Senior Care Assistantyour duties will vary and no day will be the same. Some examples of duties are:
- Provide support to our residents who have a variety of care needs
- Manage and leadteam of care assistants on shift in abscence of management
- Carrying out all aspects of personal care, including dressing, washing and toileting
- Encourage and motivate the residents to get involved with social activities
- To develop and maintain professional working relationship with internal and external agencies.
- To organise and attend care reviews as required and training and development of care assistants on shift
- To record and administer any prescribed medication to the residents, in accordance with Accord`s policies.
We are proud of how we treat our staff and we can offer you:
- A great place to work with friendly and supportive teams
- The opportunity for you to learn, develop and progress with us
- A generous package of terms and conditions, including enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays and night shifts
- free DBS check and uniform
Does this sound like your dream job, and then we want to get to know you!
You can apply immediately or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application.
We are Accord one of the largest housing and social care organisations in the Midlands. We offer a lot of opportunities within Accord. Examples of opportunities within care are: work with elderly, people with dementia or people with learning disabilities. Accord provides at the moment 13,000 affordable homes and health and social care to 80,000 people. This while employing nearly 4,000 employees.