We are looking for a highly organised administrator to join our Operations team, you will be responsible for ensuring our Partners and Advisers are meeting their regulatory requirements so they can provide wealth management advice to their clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Updating central records and systems for Licensing, SPS (Statement of Professional Standing) renewals, and CPD (Continuous Professional Development) activity
- Supporting the quarterly reaccreditation process to include the exercise build, communications, enrolments, and data validation
- Process recharging of examination and CII membership costs
- Assist with maintaining the accuracy of the ‘Activities’ and ‘Accredited Body’ data on the directory
- Produce management information and reports on these activities as required
- Respond to telephone and email queries from Partners and the Field Management Team
- Support the Partnership Accreditation Management, Consultants, and Advisers as required as well as Third-Party Trustees and Administrators
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone who is highly organised with excellent attention to detail. We value proactivity and someone who is able to take accountability for tasks they are responsible for, with the ability to prioritise and manage their workload accordingly. Excellent interpersonal skills is a must, you will need to be comfortable communicating with people of all levels, and have the ability to problem solve and think on your feet. A proven track record in a similar administrative role is desired.
Thank you for taking an interest in a career with St. James’s Place Wealth Management. We are an equal opportunities employer and committed to ensuring all applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Research tells us that applicants (especially those from underrepresented groups) can be put off from applying for a role if they do not meet all the criteria, or have been on an extended career-break. If you think you would be a good match for this role and can demonstrate some transferable experience please apply, regardless of whether you tick every box.
We are open to discussing reduced hours, job share arrangements and flexible working so please ask the question and start a conversation!
Why work for us?
In joining us we aim to give peace of mind for you and your loved one’s futures. In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including:
- Non-Contributory Pension – 10% (increasing with length of service) with further pension matching
- Meaningful protection benefits with real value, such as 10X life cover, PHI, and critical illness.
- Share schemes that enable all employees to have a stake in SJP
- Best in class terms and conditions including flexible working and 6 months paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with length of service (with the option to buy an additional up to 5 days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Volunteering
St. James’s Place has a long tradition of community support and looking to do the right thing. As a business in 2019 we gave 4.4% of our profit before tax to community activities and the Tortoise Responsibility100 Index (January 2020) showed us to be the second most generous FTSE100 company by community investment for very £1,000 earned. Over 96% of our group employees are involved in supporting our communities and good causes. Over 80% of all our employees and Partners donate each month to our Charitable Foundation, which is now the 6th largest UK corporate foundation. Through the matching St. James’s Place gives on all donations our Charitable Foundation distributed over £12m in 2019.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.
We occasionally close vacancies early due to high volumes of applications. We would therefore recommend you complete your application prior to the closing date which is for guidance only.