1. Plan and optimise all agreed work activities for the section.
2. Accurately update systems, databases and records as required.
3. Produce Safe System of Work plans.
4. Submit green zone access and isolation requests.
5. Produce draft quarterly plans.
6. Manage weekly Plan-Do-Review meetings.
7. Represent Section Managers at planning meetings.
8. Collate and maintain infrastructure maintenance records.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
· Work Plan production and resource optimisation skills
· Scheduling profile in work planning/scheduling system
· Core Planning Skills Level 2
· Knowledge of access and possession processes and systems
· Safe System of Work Planning Process and System
· Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
· Knowledge of maintenance delivery processes and techniques