- Liaise with the client representative and designers over design issues/changes.
- Assist the site management team to manage sections of the work/specific sub-contract packages.
- Take responsibility for checking and keeping records of delivered material, to ensure all materials used on site are in line with the specification. To include adequate checks on subcontractor materials.
- Carry out checks on the sub-contractor’s setting out.
- Carry out checks for quality in accordance with the inspection and test plan throughout the contract and duly record.
- Establish records; calibration documents and check registers for all instruments on site, including subcontractor’s instruments. Keep accurate records for excavations, reduce dig, concrete pours, reinforcement etc. and convey to commercial team
- Carry out surveys of completed works to record as-built conditions.
- Establish method statements and inspection and test plans.
- Establish and monitor detailed programme with the aim of meeting the milestones of the Project general programme
- Take reasonable care for the safety of themselves and of any other person who may be affected by what they do or fail to do at work
- Co-operate with their employers or any other persons in the performance of their statutory duties