Edenhouse, part of Accenture is an award-winning SAP Platinum Partner, working with the latest SAP technologies and certified to deliver S/4HANA Solutions and cloud innovations. We make sure that everything we produce is of a consistently high quality so that our customers are delighted, and our employees can be proud of where they work. For every service we deliver, we want the name Edenhouse to be a guarantee of excellence, and we want you to be part of that.
We recognise that our people are the driving force behind our success, so we invest heavily to ensure they reach their full potential, offering access to the latest technologies as well as certified training and ongoing professional development. At Edenhouse you will always have an opportunity to improve your skills and enhance your career.
Providing an unparalleled company culture, we will help you to be the best that you can be. From access to the latest technology, training and accreditation to keep you at the top of your game, through to flexible working to fit your lifestyle and health and well-being initiatives to keep you feeling great, you’ll be your best you at Edenhouse.
As a team:
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
Our SAP capability operates across all Accenture industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking on responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements. You could work within:
- Business Transformation
- Pre-sales/ Bid management
- Process Optimisation
- Application Rationalisation
- Application Management
As a SAP Support/AO Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
Helping to achieve the team support sales target for each financial year by assisting or owning the sale of SAP Support and Maintenance services to relevant organisations. In order to do so, the Support Sales Executive will be responsible for using the resources available to them, e.g. developing client opportunities, marketing, events and other sources, to maintain a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to achieve the team target on a rolling annual basis. The role entails representing Edenhouse, part of Accenture in a professional manner and acting as a prime contact to build and enhance relationships with prospective, new and existing clients in order to cultivate long-lasting and trusting relationships.
- Build and help maintain a pipeline of active opportunities for SAP Support and Maintenance services sufficient to achieve target on a rolling annual basis. Active meaning sales engagements where the prospective client has an intent to select a SAP partner for the provisioning of relevant services and Edenhouse, part of Accenture is engaged, or expects to become engaged, in a sales campaign within a 6 month period.
- Be creative and innovative in ways to develop relevant leads to make contact with and sell SAP Support and Maintenance services to.
- Support and participate in marketing initiatives, campaigns and events with the objective of establishing market data and building and maintaining pipeline.
- Provide input when required for support related website updates and further social media updates such as relevant blogs.
- Responsible for maintaining, the Accenture pipeline tool (Manage My Sales), all active sales opportunities.
- The intent being, that Edenhouse, part of Accenture has up to date knowledge for, marketing and targeting purposes, of all relevant SAP installations in the UK. To be clear, this means being responsible for and not necessarily undertaking the activities that might be necessary to achieve the objective.
- Qualify opportunities, in order that Edenhouse, part of Accenture resources, including the Support Sales Executive, are targeted towards opportunities where there is a reasonable expectation that: (i) the client has a defined need for relevant SAP Support and Maintenance services; (ii) Edenhouse, part of Accenture is well placed to provide such services; (iii) the client has sufficient budget; and (iv) we believe we have a winning strategy to secure the business.
- Own, lead and manage sales campaigns/opportunities.
- Responsible for planning, preparing and gaining Edenhouse, part of Accenture approval for proposals submitted to clients; approval meaning preparing, planning and presenting deal pricing for sign-off at the appropriate signatory levels, as advised from time to time.
General Sales Support
- Providing reasonable support to other Sales Executives and the Head of Support Sales with regards to Support and Maintenance services renewals/opportunities.
- The primary objective of the this role is to achieve the assigned sales target for each financial year be selling Edenhouse, part of Accenture SAP Support and Maintenance services to relevant organisations, and in doing so, the expectation is that Support Sales Executive acts responsibly and diligently in pursuing and winning profitable contracts/orders that can be consistently delivered in line with the approved pricing requirements.
- The Support Sales Executive is responsible for engaging appropriate legal and/or other support through the process of negotiating contracts, such that contracts are only signed where the final commercial proposition and contractual terms are either standard or approved if varied from standard.
Opportunity Management & Reporting
- Ensure that the Support Sales Executives opportunities are accurately maintained in Accenture’s opportunity database at all times, in order that the information it provides can be relied upon by Edenhouse, part of Accenture management for planning and reporting purposes.
- Provide regular updates, communications and present Support Sales Executive’s actual performance versus target YTD in conjunction with predicted or forecast outcomes to the Head of Support Sales on a monthly basis, with the expectation of achieving the agreed performance measures.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Experience in defining requirements, pricing and selling SAP support and maintenance services
- Experience of SAP support either in sales or a revenue generating service management role
- Demonstrable experience in generating sustainable support relates pipeline
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and client facing skills
- Competent at creating and delivering client facing sales presentations
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to develop and maintain high standards of documentation
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
Set yourself apart:
- Flexible and adaptable
- Attention to detail
- Driven, with a strong desire to be successful
- Resilient and capable of working under pressure
- Desire to learn and keep up to date with market trends, specifically in relation to SAP
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding business area and products
- Car driver/owner with a valid driving licence
- Flexible to the travel and overnight stays as required
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.