Reporting & Budgeting Coordinator
UK, West Midlands, Birmingham
About the role
Balfour Beatty Vinci has an exciting opportunity for a Reporting & Budgeting Administrator to join our team to work in Coleshill across HS2.
To carry out cost controlling and administrative processes which underpin the provision of timely and accurate management information to the plant director and to the plant senior staff.
What you’ll be doing
- The role will be working for plant department with an annual budget of circa £130M+
- The role will have to give administrative support and guide line to a team of 3 administrative clerks based in the maintenance compounds
- Working closely for the Plant director, the role will have also in charge prepare notes as well as reports on his behalf
- Matching invoices to relevant accruals as and when required
- Management, recording and resolution of invoice queries in a timely manner
- Process and administer labour hours for payroll purposes and internal reporting requirements
Who we’re looking for
- Knowledge of accounting routines is essential
- Construction/construction / plant hire or dealer accounting experience is desirable
Why work for us
Balfour Beatty VINCI (BBV) is responsible for designing and building part of the most exciting and challenging infrastructure project in Europe: HS2.
We are building the West Midlands section of HS2’s Phase One route, spanning approximately 90km from Long Itchington in Warwickshire to the centre of Birmingham and on to Handsacre in Staffordshire. We will be employing thousands of people from the region to design and build the civil infrastructure for HS2 and we are looking for a wide range of skills to join the team and support this unique and ground breaking project.
Diversity and Inclusion: We aim to be a leader in equality, diversity and inclusion by creating a safe inclusive working environment for all – living our values of Safety, Respect, Integrity and Leadership. We are positive and inclusive about making adjustments, providing flexible working, encouraging all staff to engage in a diverse range of year round learning opportunities and provide personal development opportunities. Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture.
Flexible working: Flexible or agile working is encouraged at BBV and we recognise the value and diversity of candidates which this can bring to our business operations. Not every role can provide a variety of working patterns to suit people’s personal needs however we are happy to discuss agile working opportunities at BBV with you.
Disability confident: We care about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse set of backgrounds and experiences. BBV is Disability Confident committed and we welcome applications from candidates with a disability.