Registered Mental Health Nurse
24 hours per week – 2 Night shifts per week- £16.98 per hour
Victoria Court – Wednesfield, Wolverhampon
Victoria Court is a residential nursing home supporting up to8 adults with mental health needs. The aim of this service is to support customers to rehabilitate back into an independent setting taking between 2 months and 2 years. As a Registered Mental Health Nurse your role will be to support the management of the service and support our customers with mental health needs and behaviours that challenge, to maximise their potential leading ordinary lives and support their move into the community.
What we need from you:
We need someone with substantive experience of working with adults with mental health needs, minimum of one year post registration along with experience of supporting and motivating a team.
Successful candidates must have an active PIN and be registered with NMC, 2 years post nursing experience is desirable.
Why Accord Care and Support?
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free uniform
- Free DBS check
- Enrolment onto a pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to employee discount scheme
- Engagement in the Accords annual `Great People Awards` and service level recognition programmes
- Opportunity to have a say on a variety of organisational issues through our Staff Voices Group
- Access to free, confidential telephone counselling service.
You may have experience of the following: Registered Mental Health Nurse, NHS, RGN, staff nurse, nurse, care home, hospital, nursing, clinical, older adults, NMC, care
* terms and conditions apply