Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will be implementing division global sales and marketing strategies in the assigned geographic area (Northern and Central Europe NCE); ensuring that the global Division increases sales, margins, market share and customer satisfaction in the region. You will be collaborating with local sales units and global marketing and sales organizations within the Division and in other divisions.
- Executing global Division sales and marketing strategy, including specific strategic sales and marketing initiatives, planning and implementing annual budgets. Ensuring Division marketing and sales strategy is implemented in the markets by local sales and product marketing units.
- Ensuring achievement of targets on revenues, orders, net price variance (NPV), sales cost/expense and Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Together with global Division and Product Group marketing and sales
- management defining key marketing and sales targets (e.g., volume, prices, portfolio mix, channels, and market coverage) and establishing appropriate metrics and measurement tools to monitor performance in the region.
- Driving the growth of the top line in each market. Finding and creating new
- business opportunities. Implementing activities on agreed cross Division/Product Group/Region initiatives. Guiding local product marketing teams and ensuring the right capability is in place.
- Understanding customer needs in the market by visiting customers. Developing and implementing product support and product training to ensure high customer satisfaction in cooperation with Product Management and global Division Marketing and Sales.
- Supporting continuous improvement on NPS and the execution of customer satisfaction surveys. Analyzing results and assists with corrective actions as necessary. Ensuring appropriate approach to global /regional accounts.
- Implementing global standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related to operations/project execution and sharing functional best practices and lessons learned across the organization.
- Ensuring that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed and directed. Building an effective, capable and high performing organization. Developing talent, appointing managers and reviewing effectiveness.
- Master’s degree from a reputed institution in Marketing/Sales and Engineering or equivalent
- Required 7 to 12 years of experience in Marketing & Sales focused around b2b sales in a matrix style organization
- Required business to business & business to customer analogue and digital sales and marketing experience and a strong results orientation
- Design oriented and customer focused communication skills
- Sound presentation skills in front of a large audience and/or Camera
- Sound understanding of technical products & solutions
- Ability to remote lead and motivate teams
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken any additional languages an advantage
- Self-starter, strong networker across geographic and cultural boundaries and strategic thinking capability combined with a hands-on approach to translate plans to actions and monitor and report on progress
More about us
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security – enhancing quality of life in buildings of the future through safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions, services and products. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. HQ Talent Acquisition Team ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd