We are hiring in our Red Team – Simulated Cyber Attack Team
Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
Recruiting across the following career levels:
- Associate Manager
- Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Context IS (now part of Accenture Security) one of the world’s leading providers of cyber security testing services. You will be part of an established and passionate team of security experts, working on some of the most exciting and interesting assignments in all industries and environments.
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to plan and deliver complex attack simulations, in a safe, realistic and valuable, enabling our clients to prepare against current, and next generation threats;
- To bring simulated attack testing to a wider audience, and integrate it into programmes of security testing;
- Understand the very latest in defensive technologies and processes, and how they can be circumvented – before the bad guys do
- To be part of a high-performance team, dedicated to growing and teaching those around you
As part of our Simulated Attack Team, you will:
- Scope, plan and deliver/manage complex simulated attack projects;
- Provide training and mentoring to those in the team, and to those wishing to join – you will be key to helping us grow;
- Help define new approaches and ways of working, leading improvements to how we deliver our service;
- Provide expert technical advice to our clients and our internal teams – become the SME;
- Represent the team and its capabilities at technical conferences;
We are looking for experience some of the following skills:
- Industry qualifications for Red Teaming (CCSAM, CCSAS, OSEP, (OSCE), OSMR, OSEE) or equivalent experience (public sector or commercial)
- 2+ years’ experience of specialising in simulated attack engagement delivery
- The tools, techniques and methodologies used in simulated attack engagements.
- Prior consultancy experience advantageous, but not essential.
- Project Management
- Risk management
- Report writing / technical documentation
- Presentation and oral skills
- Software development
- Exploit development
- Reverse engineering / fuzzing
Set yourself apart:
- Profile in industry – have you presented at conferences? Conveying complex technical topics in a way that can be understood clearly by all is a useful skill
- Mastery of penetration testing tools and techniques
- Proven history of specialising in this area for a number of years – experience from unusual work backgrounds are encouraged to apply (government, military, law enforcement etc)
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes vacation days per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
This role can be based from our dedicated Cyber Defence facilities in London or Cheltenham, or from our Edinburgh office working alongside Cyber Defence colleagues. Alternatively the role can be performed remotely from any location within reach of an Accenture UK office.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2022