– Achieve remarkable things
– Experience a culture that empowers and inspires
– Create things that the rest of the world can only dream of
– Moog culture is fundamentally about respect
This is an opportunity to join an industry leading business who are both forward thinking and proactive which means we’ll be looking for the same characteristics in you.
You’ll support the demands of our Commercial and Military Aircraft businesses which will provide challenge and provide reward for your well-developed stakeholder management skills.
Coming from either a Project Engineer or Design Engineering background, you’ll already have technical skills to offer.
This role will give you the chance to take your leadership skills to the next level by working across functions and with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on project goals.
Using your engineering expertise, you’ll be a key contributor to the analysis, conceptual design, development, testing and sourcing of complex control hardware
We’ll need you to be proactive and forward thinking as you look for the most effective and at times innovative way to work. You’ll be working with crucial suppliers to develop their capabilities to meet our exceptional quality standards.
• Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline would be beneficial Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering
• The ability to lead a project through exceptional communication and planning skills
• Capable of bringing together a multi-disciplined, technical team to achieve in the design and development process Strong aerospace background with a focus upon Product Design and Development
• Relevant industry experience working from design conception through development and beyond
• Willingness to travel, sometimes internationally for potentially up to 25% of the time
Our people enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture where everyone trusts each other. Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
You Can Do This.
Once you apply for this position your CV will be held on our central recruitment management database. If you would prefer that your details are not retained by Moog, please contact us via the following email address: email@example.com