The Project Director shall be responsible for:
- Accountability for the SCS culture around business, health, safety and wellbeing.
- Manage the area in line with the target budget in collaboration with the Commercial director for the area.
- Reviewing and improving the business planning and forecasting within the area.
- Proactively manage IPLT, client and industry relationships to further develop and enhance the JV reputation within the industry.
- Actively promote and ensure good governance across the Area and interaction with other areas.
- Ensure that robust procedures exist for management of Area during the development and implementation phases.
- Act as principal client contact on all aspects of the Area during the delivery phase. Develop and maintain effective client relationships, monitor client satisfaction levels and respond urgently to any client concerns and ensure improvement plans are developed, implemented and progress against plans is shared with clients.
- Manage and pro-actively engage in mitigating risks to the area across the portfolio, support contractual performance and total project delivery, including anticipating problems and developing actions plans.
- Full project life cycle management.
- Ensure that the Area fully complies with all statutory and regulatory provisions including HMRI, ORR and the CDM Regulations.
- Ensure project change control procedures are established and adhered to and reported to the board IPLT in a timely and effective manner to minimize impact on project delivery.
- Regularly review project forecast with the Commercial Director and report to the IPLT, ensuring any discrepancies are resolved.
- Approve the mobilization plan for the area including supporting recruitment when necessary