- Document control; managing and maintaining document registers, commercial change registers, including supporting the integration of cost, resourcing, risk, programme management;
- Uploading project data in Connect Projects
- Project compliance and document completion
- Assist Team lead with team data analytics
- Providing data analysis and outputs to meet internal and client reporting requirements including producing dashboards using a business intelligence product;
- Rationalising reporting, data capture and data management to provide meaningful information that will increase efficiency
- Gathering data from existing systems, process and internal workings of our business;
- Developing and providing consolidated reports/dashboards with that data and identify improvements and assist the business to deliver smarter solutions;
- Supporting or preparing Weekly/ Monthly dashboards, updates and reports
- Supervising a small team for the forecasting of future project costs and progress evaluations for our joint venture partner in our financial system Connect Projects
- Assisting with Bid support for new opportunities
- Degree qualified in a financial, technical or engineering discipline;
- Fully IT literate in MS Office 365 packages including SharePoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project;
- Ability to grasp new computer systems quickly e.g. corporate financial tools.
Knowledge of integrated business management system(s) an advantage;
- Excellent communicator, in English, both written and oral, with all levels of staff up to mid management;
- Personable and enthusiastic;
- Strong administrative skills and organisational abilities;
- Demonstrated attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a demanding and changing workload; and
- Capable of working well both independently and in teams with minimal supervision;
We are seeking a Project Administrator to lead and support on the delivery of technical consultant services in the Built Environment. Whilst the role will report to one of the division’s management team, key to successful delivery will be a widespread interface across a large number of our project delivery teams, directly supporting in particular Project Managers and Project Principals with the daily administration duties across a wide range of projects. The principal aim of this team is to lead and support on the delivery of technical consultant services in the Built Environment.
We can offer:
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Annual company performance bonus scheme – Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
About Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence