Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
To design and cost customer specific modifications that are a variation of a standard product, and complete improvement projects. This is an ideal opportunity to further a career in engineering within a leading technology company. Reporting to Quality Manager
- To maintain Engineering documentation for the Manufacturing Department.
- Manufacturing BOMs and routing creation/maintenance
- Production drawing creation
- Ensure that the company’s products are consistent in meeting the requirements of the customer needs
- To maintain system data and provide support to the manufacturing department
- Data input on company systems, involving new part creation and costing
- Carry out projects within the Business to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- • Ideally ONC/HNC Mechanical Engineering qualification
- • Recently completed a Level 3 mechanical engineering apprenticeship would be beneficial
- • Manufacturing background in an engineering environment
- • An understanding of ISO procedures
- • CAD experience (AutoCAD/Inventor)
- • Understanding of Lean Manufacturing methodology
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.