The exciting role of a Procurement Executive is to support the Procurement Manager in establishing an ecosystem of relationships within GSHK, GSMU and GSHQ to deliver maximum value to the business.
You will be responsible for issuing purchase contracts (PO) to suppliers in line with PCC, managing the critical path and all production activities until handing over to the Logistics team.
- Adhere to the timelines agreed in the Product Creation Calendar (PCC) with regards to procurement contracts.
- Raising and amending PO numbers; monitor outstanding purchase orders – be proactive concerning any delays, communicating information as necessary
- Responsible for creating all SKU’s each season
- Manage marketing and imagery samples to ensure they meet the requested dates needed by creative / sponsorship teams and dates are accurately updated
- Ensure all cost prices are negotiated to ensure margin targets are achieved
- Obtain supplier order confirmations
- Ensure output is accurate with minimal errors including invoices/ packing lists
- Ensure fast, efficient and professional handling of all enquiries. Identify opportunities for reducing complexity and cost of doing business
- Be aware of all New Product launch dates; manage and monitor the performance. Any deviation should have adequate countermeasures to adopt if necessary
- Work closely with Commercial team on quantity / DC allocation/ Freight changes
- Review deliveries against the orders and track status
- Monitor critical activities with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of goods; hold weekly meetings with GSHK and GSMU to monitor progress
- Produce and maintain all reports / real-time and issue related reporting
- Ensure handover to logistics is accurate and error-free and within the allocated timeframe
- CIPS Qualification preferred but not essential
- Direct procurement sourcing experience, able to work across a diverse product range ideally from a manufacturing environment
- Inspire Others - Support and encourage each other, creating an environment where everyone can contribute and succeed
- Be open to change, willing to be challenged and able to adapt quickly and imaginatively to new ideas
- Focus on outcomes, set high standards and deliver with energy and determination
We receive loads of applications for roles here at Gymshark. It’s a great problem to have, but it does mean it can take us a little longer to try and give every application the attention it deserves.
Rest assured, we read and respond to every application. After we’ve taken a look at your skills and experience on your application, there’s a number of things that could happen next:
We’ll let you know as soon as possible if it’s not meant to be this time.
If it’s looking promising, we’ll be in touch with an email and a short phone call and understand what sits behind the CV!
If it’s looking really promising, we’ll aim to put some faces to some names and arrange a first interview.
And then if it’s looking really, really promising, we’ll be inviting you in for a second interview and usually a project to assess your skills and capabilities!