Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB’s Robotics and Discrete Automation business is writing the future of flexible factory and smart machines by providing value-added solutions in robotics, machine, and factory automation. Our integrated automation solutions, application expertise across a wide scope of industries, and our global presence deliver tangible customer value. For our Marketing, Sales, and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources, and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose. The role reports to the Global Commerce & Pricing Excellence Manager. As a Pricing Manager, you will be a part of the global Robotics Commercial & Pricing Excellence organization with the primary role to partner with the global and local business and sales leadership and teams to define and execute effective pricing strategies and policies in a variety of markets and segments. This position is graded as 10.
- Provide pricing thought leadership and expertise to the countries and business lines to develop effective pricing policies.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the global RO vision for pricing excellence.
- Be a key part of identifying and designing price improvement projects and drive the implementation and roll-out of key methods and tools with various business lines and countries in the region.
- Assess pricing metrics and price-related data from a variety of sources and use it to derive insights into pricing strategies, policies, and performance as well as forecasting impacts and estimating customer willingness to pay.
- Effectively communicate, persuade, and motivate the organization to change behaviors and make value-based pricing an integral part of our operating model.
- Conceptualize and implement methods and tools to continuously improve and professionalize our pricing activities and performance management.
- Train the stakeholders in your area on pricing and analytics methods and tools.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (preferably Master’s degree) in Business, Finance, Marketing, Engineering or similar field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in price strategy and pricing setting with a proven track record of creating tangible impact.
- Experience in B2B price management in the Robotics or similar type industry is strongly preferred.
- Deep expertise with state-of-the-art pricing methods and tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to persuade and engage people across multiple functions and geographies.
- Ability to deal with the complex, global context of a large multinational.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.