Do you want to be part of the fast growing Cyber Defence (CD) team working at the cutting edge of cyber security and resilience?
We are looking for ambitious professionals with a sound awareness and understanding of cyber security. You must have client facing experience, practiced familiarity with interfacing with a variety of systems and following processes. You must also have strong written and oral communication skills – and be a real team player.
You will also need the following attributes:
· Be an experienced and capable consultant who will act on behalf of the business to aid in the pre-sale stages of engagements, specifically assisting the sale, scoping and technical planning of engagements.
· Have the ability to develop with the sales team over time and help to identify areas of individual technical weakness, as well as common problems across the whole team, and propose and action solutions.
· Be able to provide support to enable members of the sales team to gain technical independence and become less reliant on pre sales support.
· Have a good knowledge of security assurance services.
· Possess excellent communication skills, an ability to parse and relay complex technical information between clients and internal departments.
· Possess the ability to steer decisions and influence others regarding services and have an ability to provide input into sales process.
Within this role, you will be required to:
· Attend sales meetings and daily conference calls to help win new business.
· Grow existing business through identifying new opportunities.
· Perform scoping for assurance projects where the sales team require technical assistance.
· Identify efficiencies at the scoping stage of multi-phase engagements to facilitate more competitive quotes and offer assistance to operations to aid in intelligent scheduling.
· Provide assistance on large or complex proposals and RFP’s.
· Work with sales team to improve technical quality and tailoring of proposals to reflect individual client requirements or concerns.
· Continued improvement of sales resources (methodologies, scoping materials, proposal templates, etc.), working with designated sales service owners.
This role can be based from our dedicated Cyber Defence facilities in London or Cheltenham, or from our Edinburgh office working alongside Cyber Defence colleagues. Alternatively the role can be performed remotely from any location within reach of an Accenture UK office.
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes vacation leave per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance which requires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application.