About The Role
Porsche has an exciting opportunity to appoint a Porsche Head of Customer Contact to lead, develop and inspire the team within the Porsche Customer Interaction Centre, powered by RAC, and take an innovative and proactive approach to enhance the overall customer experience for all Porsche customers
This is a permanent role based at Porsche Cars Great Britain Head Quarters in Reading.
Porsche is famous for creating incredible cars, but our success is built upon the strong relationships we create with our customers. We believe that a Porsche customer should enjoy customer care that is worthy of the Porsche crest. We are looking for a talented individual to take this already great service onto the next level
You’ll be leading the total management of Porsche Customer Interaction Centre (Connect and Customer Assistance teams) and all associated activities. You will need to be a credible, high-energy individual with ambition and drive to bring the very best from the team and set new standards. Bringing fresh ideas an initiatives’ to supercharge customer satisfaction, loyalty whilst ensuring all our colleagues have an engaging and inspiring environment in which to grow and develop.
What you’ll do…
- Ensure that we offer an exceptional personal customer ownership experience, at scale, to all Porsche customers.
- Acting as the lead and main point of call for all activity within PCGB which is supported by RAC
- Managing all budgetary and financial obligations from P&L to goodwill budget management.
- Ensuring the delivery of all customer and contractual KPI’s across the department.
- Establish PAG customer strategy in a way that resonates with all Porsche customers in the UK and ROI and sets the template for their personal interactions.
- Develop skills and behaviours within the team which supports continuous improvement of our services by continuous improvement of our staff.
- Taking full ownership of all customer related initiatives within the PCIC centre as well as across the wider network. Including training, communication, and development
- Finally ensuring all legal and compliance requirements underpin all aspects of performance.
What you’ll need…
We are seeking someone who is ready to lead our team and be the focal point in ensuring our customers receive the best service they expect from our company. This also means we are looking for an individual that in an expert in this area and has an outstanding eye for detail. Along with this we would like them to have experience in the following areas:
- Proven success in leading a team in a high-end customer solutions environment.
- Proven and successful track record in showing the ability to influence and interact with colleagues at all levels up to executive level as well as our customers.
- Have expert knowledge of consumer trends, as well as being proficient with Contact Centre Best Practice and innovation.
- Ability to deal with any level of challenges from customers or from colleagues and be able to reach positive outcomes.
- Demonstrable experience in working and leading in a collaborative approach
- A tenacious and detailed approach to ensuring accuracy of all data
- Understanding of and adherence to all FCA requirements
- Automotive knowledge may be an advantage but developing innovative solutions for high value customers and creating an inspiring environment is paramount
- Finally, you’ll need to an individual with high energy and a proactive mindset who thrives in delivering 1st class customer solution on a consistent basis.
In return, we offer…
Our colleagues do whatever it takes to help our customers and we believe in rewarding you in return. So, for this role we offer competitive salary, company car allowance, an annual 10% bonus scheme in place and free RAC Breakdown cover from day one. We also have another set of benefits which come as standard across all our roles.