About the role
The Personal Assistant will be responsible for providing a high-level administrative support and wider planning support to the Global Communications Director. A successful candidate will have excellent problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to anticipate needs and resolve difficulties to ensure a smoothly running, supportive environment for senior leaders in the team. This will be an active and challenging role that requires a forward thinking and proactive individual to provide professional, administrative and project support. ( This role is based 4 days in London -Oxford Street & 1 day in at Head-Office Malmesbury Site this is a requirement of the role and no flexibility)
- The role responsibilities would include:
- Monitoring and managing various actions and projects
- Provide proposals and solutions for business operations planning, monitoring, co-ordination and review
- Create exceptional PowerPoint presentations and dashboards
- Collate data and produce reports for Board and leadership meetings
- Lead and manage specific projects and events
- Fully prepare the Global Comms Director before meetings and ensure they have read any pre-read material
- Co-ordinate and proactively manage a busy diary
- Able to work outside of core hours in order to provide ad hoc support on an exceptional basis to the Director in the UK and when they are travelling in different time zones, e.g. to support when flights or hotel rooms are cancelled without notice.
- Make and co-ordinate arrangements for stakeholders for various internal and external meetings on a global basis
- Record and communicate minutes and actions where required, and follow up accordingly
- Manage a high volume inbox by prioritising, responding and taking appropriate action
- Manage and respond to straightforward correspondence on behalf of the Global Communications Director and produce draft replies for more complex issues
- Manage and coordinate regular and complex travel itineraries including planning, accommodation, visa requirements and expenses.
- Screen incoming calls as necessary and deal with general enquiries or transfer as required
- Deal with highly sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Plan ahead in order to anticipate busy periods and changing priorities
- Manage company credit card and personal spend/expenses
- Planning, organising and managing large scale in-house and external events and conferences
- Undertake additional and or other responsibilities to meet business requirements.