Performance Engineering Technical Architect
Location: Manchester, Bristol
Salary: depending on experience
Career Level: (Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Analyst, Senior Analyst, Consultant, Assistant Manager, Manager)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We are one of the world’s leading providers of Performance Engineering Architecture. You’ll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies with clients to help them get to the next level.
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- Learn how to provide solutions to real world problems encompassing a mixture of custom and packaged architectures, on premise, public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Have the opportunity & flexibility to develop your Technology Architect career across a range of different skills paths
- Be supported through a wide range of training and certifications and supported by our coaching and mentoring programmes
As a Performance Engineering Technical Architect, you will:
- Application of a rigorous and structured approach across; performance testing, non-functional testing (availability, failover), performance diagnostics, capacity planning, performance architecture design, performance monitoring, or code profiling
- Planning and managing one of the following teams (dependent on grade): performance diagnostic, performance/non-functional testing, performance monitoring or application development team
- Working within a structured environment, including the use of structured methods and approaches and modern development tools
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Proven abilities to quickly analyse and understand application architectures and deployment infrastructures.
- Proven abilities to distil volumes of data, analyse performance results, and formulate diagnostic strategies.
- Proven abilities to clearly characterise system performance to stakeholders.
- Previous relevant experience working with a consulting environment using PMO methodologies and systems
Set yourself apart:
- Demonstrate experience on projects across a variety of industry sectors
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services, we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2022