Paid Search Executive (German Speaking)
at Gymshark (View all jobs)
The Paid Search Executive will work to hit traffic, revenue and ROI targets within the budget they have been assigned for DACH regions. This person will ensure efficiency of spend, top quality work and Paid Search best practice whilst setting a benchmark for Paid Search at Gymshark. Frequent analysis of performance data is required to inform optimisation on the accounts and to inform the senior team on how Paid Search is contributing to the overall business growth.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Managing the expansion of Paid Search activities across relevant channels* to ensure optimal visibility across all product categories, where profitable.
- Providing weekly insights into performance of Paid Search activity against channel targets.
- Ensuring all reporting and analysis is focused on making actionable insights for both the Paid Search team, wider Marketing team and Senior Management.
- Adopting a test and learn mentality, ensuring the strategy is constantly evolving and improving Paid Search activity.
- Following performance-based bidding strategies, leverage available bid adjustments and optimise on an ongoing basis
- Forecast potential outturn from Paid Search activity from conducting thorough and consistent analysis of performance and results.
- Working closely with our internal creative team where appropriate on the creative output for the channel to ensure assets are briefed in, delivered, and executed in a timely manner and to the standard required.
- Staying on top of industry trends and news to ensure continuous professional and personal growth.
- Managing all Paid Search activity, including planning, budget management, optimisations, and reporting.
- Key involvement in creative campaigns, including making recommendations on budget planning and strategic approach.
- Collaborating with the Data & Insight team to better understand the customer journey and how activity fits into this for campaign execution.
- Managing task list, understanding priorities, and providing timely feedback on risk of tasks not being completed and wider impact they may have.
- Accountable for planning, delivering, and measuring all Paid Search activity, ensuring campaigns meet ROI targets and objectives.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to be executed, reporting on key metrics relevant to the channel and activity.
- Ensuring collaboration across Marketing campaign stakeholders to ensure campaigns are being executed with clear objectives, visibility into other Marketing tactics and debrief post campaign.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Fluent in German
- Previous Paid Search experience in-house or within an agency
- Experience in using Google AdWords Editor and bid management tools such as DoubleClick or Kenshoo.
- Experience optimising all Paid Search activity, including bid management, creative and competitor benchmarking
- Confident in presenting findings to the team
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a range of audiences
- Confident in querying data and problem solving
- Ability to analyse data and report on findings
- Competent with Excel
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- A passion for all things digital and a desire to test new tactics and keep up to date with industry changes
The expectation would require the successful candidate to attend at least 2 days a week in GSHQ, Solihull, UK.
CLOSING DATE: 10th July 2022.
WE HIRE PEOPLE.
Real-life humans, each with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures and identities with a background and body that is completely individual. Together, as unique individuals, we make Gymshark stronger.
If you’re reading this, you’re probably applying for or considering applying for a job with us, and we want you to know that Gymshark is an equal opportunity employer. For us, that means we always, and will always, strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and that we do not, and will not, tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community, and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.
🙌 Competitive ‘Win Together, Lose Together’ Bonus
🩺 Full private medical insurance with no excess for employees
🏖 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the Bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
💻 A truly Flexible Working Culture
👥 A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
💰 Employer pension contributions up to 7%
🤩 Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
🦈 50% Gymshark Discount
🎁 Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
🥇 Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
📚 Great Training and Learning Resources
🖥 Choice of hardware and access to the best software
🤒 Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
🧸 Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
🍎 Refuel – Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
🏋️♂️ Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership
👉 Free monthly massages
💈 Beauty and Barber facilities
🚘 Free on-site parking