DHL eCommerce UK is one the UK’s leading integrated parcel businesses. As part of the Deutsche Post DHL Group, we have an extensive delivery network which covers the UK and over 220 countries. We are committed to pushing the boundaries of the express parcel delivery markets and aim to be the first choice for customers.
Excellence. Simply Delivered. That is what we do
We are currently hiring for a Operations Supervisor based at our site in Stafford working days, 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
This role will ensure the safe and efficient throughput of traffic within the various sortation areas of the operation in accordance with the individual work area requirements. You will need a strong work ethic and real attention to detail. It’s a physical job, in a busy warehouse hub that’s always working at full speed, so you’ll be on the go throughout your shift. Whatever task you’re performing, your attention to detail will make sure every parcel gets to its customer right on time.
Key Role Responsibilities
* Management & Reconciliation of warehouse (deliveries, Holdbay etc)
* Efficient Management of any bulk/return deliveries with C&D and LGV fleet
* Support Bulk Collection Customer Planning
* Support LGV Transport rules & regulations
* Supervision of Saturday operation and Site lockdown
* Effective deployment of all operational resource in accordance with the work area requirements
* KPI targets are achieved or exceeded in accordance with the work area requirements
* Minimum of 1 year working in a comparable or acting supervisory role
* Knowledge of resource management and deployment
* Excellent communicator able to provide, receive and implement operational information and instruction
* Good IT skills
Our attributes are the lifeblood of everything we do. We are looking for people to join us, who have a ‘Passion’ to deliver with a happy heart, energy and commitment. We want our people to work ‘As One’ team across all areas of the business with a ‘Can Do’ mindset and commitment to deliver ‘Right 1st Time’ for all of our customers.
As well as offering a competitive salary and 20 days holiday, we also offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to help you make more of your money, safeguard your future and enhance your health and well-being.