JOB TITLE: Operations Administrator
HOURS: Full Time
WORKING PATTERN: Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least 3 days per week in the Office for this position.
About this opportunity
This role is within Embark Pensions, part of the Embark Group who are part of the Lloyds Banking Group.
In your role as an Administrator, your primary focus will be to deliver a complete administration service and exceptional customer service to pension clients. The role is very process driven and successful applicants will be required to process general day-to-day administration tasks within one of our teams. The scope of the role covers the support of both pension administrator functions and usage of the back-office systems.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining understanding of governing legislation within the team and wider business
- Working with the operational management team to identify and delivery training where required
- Understanding of AML regulations
- Driving continuous process improvement in operations processing to ensure quality of delivery and risk controls are maintained within the most efficient processes available.
- Responsibility for the administration of client’s SIPPs, ensuring company policy and procedures are always adhered to.
- Ensuring all daily targets set are met by demonstrating a strong work ethic and adaptability to achieve daily tasks.
Embark Group is one of the largest retirement solutions providers in the UK. A technology-led business that provides an investment platform and a wide range of digital investments, pensions and workplace solutions. Embark is now part of Lloyds Banking Group, a leading UK based financial services group providing a range of banking and financial services, passionate about personal and commercial customers with a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. We’re focusing on the future, investing in our technologies, workplaces, and colleagues to make our Group a phenomenal place for everyone. Including you.
What we need from you:
Delivering excellence is no easy task, particularly when you’re transforming a business. So we’re looking for someone with the right experience and behaviours to join our team.
The ‘DNA’ we look for starts with high proactivity and tenacity, the desire to deliver service excellence, attention to detail and a passion for both innovation and continuous improvement.
As well as this, you’ll need to have:
- Experience in administration or customer services with exceptional judgment and communication skills
- The ability to innovate and challenge in support of the business model we’re operating
- Solid risk and controls awareness with clear communications skills
- A proactive nature and be highly motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to build strong internal and external working relationships
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite and good literacy and numeracy skills
About working for us
Our focus is to ensure we’re inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture. We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative. And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups. We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- Share schemes
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 22 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A variety of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
If you’re excited by the thought of becoming part of our team, get in touch.
We’d love to hear from you.