About the role:
- Work with the senior retail team to ensure that your design work incorporates the latest store design thinking.
- Enforce Dyson brand values in store whilst working within project constraints.
- Provide conceptual thinking whilst delivering commercially viable solutions.
- Along with key functional stakeholders, own, drive and deliver retail projects that are suitably planned, governed, resourced and managed, working collaboratively in function and across teams, resolving day to day challenges.
- Mitigate and escalate issues where necessary to senior management. Maintain and update resource and status reports to ensure effective project governance and upward reporting.
- Oversee design and development of creative mock-ups and prototypes, including briefing and instructing suppliers.
- Sign-off production items through collaborative working process with the design development team.
- Test new NPD to create immersive working demos in retail environments.
- Work on multiple projects whilst delivering on challenging deadlines.
- Keep abreast of the latest Dyson product developments to ensure that displays are future proofed.
- Keep up to date with latest developments in materials, finishes, retail environments, sustainability and virtual technologies to ensure we are constantly innovating the retail experience.