Accenture Technology- Industry X.0
Salary: Competitive salary and package dependent on experience
(Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Analyst, Senior Analyst & Consultant)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We are one of the world’s leading providers of digital solutions for manufacturing operations. You’ll work on innovative projects with colleagues and clients to change the way the world makes things, embedding intelligence in all aspects of manufacturing operations to help people do more using less; to deliver step changes in operational excellence; and to help manufacturers navigate a constantly evolving future by building agility into their systems and processes. Do you want to work in a setting where you can be involved from strategy through implementation, where you can see your ideas come to life? Do you thrive in an environment where initiative is rewarded with opportunity?
If so, you’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of professionals, this could be the role for you. As part of our distributed team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
At Accenture Industry X we are visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed — we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we’re racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what’s next.
As a MES Developer, you will:
- Be responsible for the completion of all project requirements, including, but not limited to:
- Software development and integration projects for our clients. Using your deep technical knowledge of manufacturing software and systems, you will help translate their business need into solutions
- Design and develop/configure solutions using Microsoft technologies, SQL Server, and third-party manufacturing applications
- Create software development using Microsoft tools, GitHub, Azure DevOps, C#, SQL Server, and Python
- Identify and solve complex technical problems for area of responsibility, using in-depth analysis of situations or data and incorporating innovative approaches and techniques.
- Develop proposals for business development opportunities and present to senior leadership at potential clients.
- Develop standards, procedures, training manuals, and other documentation for projects or internal use.
- Deliver Virtual Commissioning/Emulation, Testing and Simulation
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Experience with software development in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in the design and development of complex systems, including development of multi-tier enterprise scale applications
- Strong Java skills
- An understanding of plant processes in both Process and Discrete Manufacturing Industries to assist with the conceptual design of process control strategies for process modifications and plant expansions.
- Possesses technical acumen on the latest digital topics, such as IoT, MES
- Workflow or program the solution components, configuration/development of solutions using Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.) and programming skills- C# and Python
- Familiarity with business analysis
- Experience in a client facing role as part of the software development process
- Experience in software development and integration projects
- Significant experience with SQL Server and data modeling
Set Yourself Apart:
- Ability to use deep technical knowledge of manufacturing software and systems to translate customer business needs into solutions
- Mastery of designing and developing solutions using Microsoft technologies, SQL Server, and third party manufacturing applications
- Confirmed history of recording accurate technical specifications of their requirements
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days of vacation per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Closing Date for Applications: 31/08/2021.