- Manage all elements of the defined MEP package, From Design to delivery into service. Ensure all aspects detailed in the Pre-Contract, Contract Governance, Mobilisation, Construction, Delivery and Handover sections are fully adhered to. Manage the relevant sub-contractor, to ensure full compliance to these requirements.
- Ensure any contract notices including early warnings, as required under the NEC contract, are issued in a timely manner.
- Promote and deliver a collaborative environment throughout all members of the team including stakeholders and the supply chain. Establish and maintain site organisation and facilitate effective communications between the Employer’s representatives
- Ensure all reports and information defined in the SWI documentation, are issued in the time frames stipulated. This will include providing the necessary package narrative for client reports.
- Lead on all aspects of the Programme and Production Control process, associated with your package responsibility. Ensuring that the programme is maintained and where programme is slipping, advising the Project Lead in good time, so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Take part in decisions affecting cost and programme, such that issues are considered holistically for the good of the overall project
- Assist in the preparation of all programmes, understanding critical path activities, system constraints and interdependencies.
- Review design information ensuring it is in compliance, with HS2 requirements in all aspects.
- Review and comment on all design information, to ensure it is buildable and commissionable.
- Ensure the SDSC provide the full information, defined in the MEP Services Design responsibility schedules.
- Advise the SDSC with regard to prefabrication and off-site assembly, to ensure the design enables this approach throughout.
- Lead on all aspects of the package DMFA and prefabrication process, to ensure this is utilised at every opportunity.
- Contribute to the risk and opportunity process, including inputting to the QSRA.
- Ensure all works undertaken on site, are done so in a safe manner. Carrying out weekly health & safety tours, and record all issues on Yellow Jacket.
- Ensuring robust method statements, risk assessments are in place and approved, prior to commencement of any works.
- Fully adhere to all aspects of the Technical Assurance process.
- Lead on all aspects of quality, associated with your package responsibility. Ensuring each handover date, or area completion is achieved snag-free. Ensure works are completed in time, and include snagging clearance.