Mechanical Maintenance Engineer-ENG000873
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
As the number one most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and the 3rd most reputable food and drink brand in Europe we have much to be proud of. We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Corn Flakes, Special K, Pringles, and Crunchy Nut.
We also believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. We say it often, because it is true. Our K Values are part of our DNA -we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
Kellogg is a diverse Employer, a gold member of the Lead Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerate gender parity and drive inclusion in the European retail & FMCG value chain and committed to reaching 50:50 gender representation for all Leadership level roles by 2025.
Flexible working will mean different things to you based on your personal needs, the requirements of your role and how this supports you in achieving your goals at both work and home. We offer a range of options to work flexibly and conversations about flexible working are welcomed so please feel free to discuss at your interview.
We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did – you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
A career with us is exciting.
Apply and come join our team in Manchester!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
This is a role reporting directly to one of the Execution Engineers. The main responsibilities are to proactively carry out planned preventative maintenance activities to improve business unit and overall plant reliability and performance.
Work proactively within a team and independently to perform:
- Planned Reliability Maintenance Inspections and Tasks;
- Support reactive maintenance and fault finding;
- Practical Problem Solving leading to good containment and proposed countermeasures;
- Engage in Lean Maintenance Improvement Initiatives using KWS techniques
- Support efforts to adhere to processes both within the function and cross functionally, as regards work flow from, RM (reliability Maintenance), AM (autonomous Maintenance) Tasks, EHS and QFS issues;
- Use SAP to plan work, parts kit, update bills of materials and master data and accurately record completed and follow up work along with the results and findings of reliability maintenance tasks;
- Work a fully flexible rota which will include extended hours for scheduled shutdowns and also weekend working;
- Ensure communication is clear and consistent to all relevant stakeholders – including operations customers and other support functions;
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- HNC/ONC in an Engineering Discipline with relevant experience in FMCG and a good knowledge of factory operations.
- Strong Electrical and Mechanical knowledge and skills.
- Good organisation and planning skills are required.
- Good knowledge of PLC systems, SAP, and other tools essential to the role.
- Good knowledge of AM & RM Lean Processes – including TPM, 5S, Operator Asset Care, RCA, 6W2H, Standardised work.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact email@example.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg’s opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
UK-North West England-Manchester
Jan 30, 2021, 9:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance No