We are recruiting a sales & marketing professional to join Accord`s Communications Team. This is a new role and an exciting opportunity for you to develop and grow a new revenue avenue within the organisation. You will be responsible for creating and implementing a marketing communications plan to promote our care and support offer and secure private paying customers in our residential care homes.
- Create and deliver an ongoing marketing strategy to promote Accord`s care and support offer
- Generate leads from private paying care customers
- Carry out market research and document target audiences
- Create key messages
- Produce a suite of marketing literature for print and digital, from copywriting to overseeing design process
- Implement marketing strategy
- Engage with target audiences
- Build relationships with stakeholders
- Produce, schedule and respond to social media content
- Create and maintain website content
- Support care managers to enable them to be more proactive in marketing their schemes
- Provide support to scheme managers to help them organise and manage open days and tours – virtual and/or location based
This role will form part of Accord`s PR & Communications team and will work closely with the care and support teams.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of Accord`s communication team
- To be flexible in terms of working hours according to work-load and the needs of the organisation
- Ability to work flexibly across a range of locations including office, onsite and from home
- To undertake any other duties which may be required from time to time
Key Skills and Experience
- Proven ability in creating and delivering marketing communications strategies to drive sales
- Experience of delivering successful marketing strategies, preferably in the residential care sector
- Experience of creating and implementing social media campaigns
- Experience of managing social media platforms, running reports and posting content
- Ability to analyse the successes and values of online and offline marketing campaigns, and adjust strategies and plans to help maximise sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to deliver high quality work to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic & positive with the ability to work effectively autonomously or with a team
- Flexible and mobile (with a full driving licence), prepared to undertake some business travel.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Click the apply now button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org- We will be in touch with you!
If you need any additional information please get in touch with the Lois Weston in Recruitment team directly on 07989 203959.
Accord are a values-led social business motivated by adding social and economic value to the communities where we work. We specialise in involving customers and communities in shaping the homes and services that we provide. Our colleagues are award-winning, highly professional and strive to deliver excellence on the front-line and through the corporate support teams.
Our mission is to be strong and diverse and to make the most of our strengths to deliver positive outcomes, improving life chances for our customers and the wider communities which we serve.