Marlbrook, United Kingdom
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Based from our Marlbrook plant, the Maintenance planner is key to supporting the sites continuous improvement policy around plant performance and compliance. This position provides expertise and coordination of maintenance activities for all plant and equipment used in the manufacture of Mondelez products. The individual must possess an in-depth knowledge of equipment and processes. With minimum direction, the planner must be able to work with management to plan and schedule the day to day business activities. The planner will provide the necessary guidance and direction in decision making process concerning activities performed by the maintenance technicians. The planner is responsible for ensuring planning and scheduling activities are performed in a timely, effective and efficient manner to improve work force productivity and work quality. The Planner will also review data trends after maintenance work is done and review any aspects of the maintenance activities that need changing to make the process more efficient.
How you will contribute
- Manage the Plant Maintenance metrics report and present at weekly meeting
- Manage the Maintenance Work lists and assign SAP PM Work Orders to Jobs
- Update and Maintain all master data in SAP Structure for all plant and spare parts
- Audit and revise existing plant structure
- Manage sites Engineering Stores, consume and manage spare parts against SAP PM Work Orders and complete stock checks.
- Interaction with suppliers, ensuring timely and efficient delivery of spare parts.
- Support the ‘Procure to pay policy’ including invoice resolution.
- Support delegated buyer regarding sourcing of MRO spares.
- Create Work Orders for Preventative Maintenance, Steam Systems etc.
- Set up the Scheduled Preventative Maintenance Work on SAP PM including Equipment Calibration, Lubrication.
- Assign Work Orders to Unscheduled Maintenance – Leaks, Breakdowns etc.,.
- Manage all Machine Documentation both Soft & Hard Copies
- Ensure QEHS & Company Specific (Compliance & Integrity etc.) training is sufficiently maintained
- Assist and complete actions in the Plant LOTO Initiative.
- Manage site QEHS and QP audits and address any safety concerns raised.
- Develop and integrate CMMS system into daily maintenance system
- Train and coach end users on SAP PM.
- Run reports and trends for maintenance / facility activities.
- Be aware of the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- A strong educational background in an appropriate technical or engineering subject area.
- Strong operational & manufacturing leadership or coaching exposure.
- Experience in a manufacturing industry with experience in TPM-Total productive maintenance, 5s, LEAN, 6 sigma tools and concepts, Safety & GMP standards
- A strong individual with an Engineering mindset, with a strong financial & business acumen, project management skills
- Knowledge of industrial maintenance and manufacturing equipment, PM (Progressive Maintenance) expertise.
- Knowledge of spare parts management
- Experience working with SAP PM module is preferred however other system knowledge is also acceptable.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), coaching, and leadership skills in a team-based environment. Demonstrated abilities in Analytics, problem solving and team building.
- A proactive, self-starter mindset.
- Ability to work as a part of a team, as well as an individual.
Travel requirements: None
Work schedule: 100%
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We are leading the future of snacking with mouth-watering iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita, LU and Ritz biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Green & Blacks, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Philadelphia and Dairylea cheese; and Maynards Bassetts, Trebor and Trident gums. Our more than 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.