– Nordics & Ireland
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
The Logistics Sourcing Manager is a key role in our Northern European Procurement structure, covering the Nordic and Ireland areas. This is an exciting role where you will learn to use market insights and data analysis to work with different partners to start and shape new market trends. You will support the development and execution of sourcing strategies for spend categories and support the continuous improvement and standardization of the strategic sourcing processes.
This role sits as part of the Global spend area team responsible for the Regional sourcing of Domestic Transportation, both inbound and outbound, and Warehousing services across Nordics & Ireland.
The candidate will lead, support and coordinate different domestic Procurement activities for the Logistics Spend Area of approx. $30m per year. The spend is associated with the following Logistic services for the Nordics & IE region: Finish goods (FG) covering all product categories.
How you will contribute
You support spend category teams to develop and execute sourcing strategies for specific spend categories. To excel in this role, you interact with cross-functional stakeholders to manage spend and market analytics (for example, conducting “make or buy” analyses). You also generate insights from bid events, prepare supplier negotiation materials, support project execution and supplier relationship management, and drive controls and compliance.
- Responsible for the Regional Sourcing of domestic Transportation & Warehousing across five markets, using appropriate platforms & tools (CSO, Zycus, Tableau)
- Partner with Manufacturing and Logistics Operations teams, as well as the Northern European Spend Area Lead team to define and implement the Sourcing Strategy for the domestic logs in the region (including contract negotiation and margin delivery) .
- Set the 3 year strategic plan for exceeding our key deliverables in Productivity, Cash & Simplification.
- Responsible for running Market analytics & Benchmarking & financial planning for SP & AC financial planning.
- Accountable for design & continuous improvement domestic TRS SoP
- Drive Continuous Improvement projects aiming to lean & improve efficiency of our ways of working in the Sourcing activities and actively seeks for opportunities of digitalization and automatization of the non added value sourcing related tasks.
- Drive Supplier Relationship Management across the key strategic 3PLs
- Own the relationship with local & Northern Europe stakeholders and partner with them to actively seek opportunities for leveraging scale & optimising transport flows & warehousing operations across Nordics & Ireland
- Ensure all UK & Ireland warehousing & transportation sourcing is expedited in line with Corporate & European operating procedures and policies. Presents strategies & sourcing decisions for approval as part of MEU quarterly EoC governance, and ensure all legal documentation is formally approved & stored in line with Global procurement policy
- Provide input & support for any internal audit reviews, and support the broader team with execution of any remedial actions.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career with experience and knowledge in:
- Extensive Procurement Experience
- Knowledge of Logistics
- Experience and Knowledge of Data Analytics – ability to analyse and visualise large amounts of data
- Supply market analysis experience preferred
- Project management experience
- Negotiating, influencing and building collaborative relationships
More about this role
Work Schedule : 100%
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.