Liquidity Reporting Specialist | S2 | CFO | Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Join our community.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join us in the Liquidity team within the CFO department as a Liquidity Reporting Specialist.
As part of the team, you’ll responsible for the bank’s Liquidity Management and Monitoring including the preparation and submission of liquidity regulatory returns to the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA), and for the provision of Management Information for senior management.
Within the role, you’ll be involved in preparing and producing certain regulatory forms to PRA and European Banking Authority, related to the liquidity position of the bank and helping limit the risk of more bail-out of banks from the public.
The difference you’ll make.
- Preparing regulatory liquidity returns to the PRA for Santander UK and SFS
- Preparing monthly/quarterly reporting of EBA liquidity
- Reviewing and preparing daily liquidity data, the weekly PRA110 and internal liquidity reporting metrics on a regular basis
- Preparing data adjustments and validating the accuracy of the regulatory returns prior to submission
- Analysing report outputs and understanding the bank’s key liquidity metrics, including month on month movements and drivers of the absolute values
- Developing and embedding analytical techniques, systems and approaches to generate more insightful explanations and understanding
- Helping to continue to improve modelling capabilities and enhance reporting processes
What you’ll bring.
- Educated to degree level or Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- A good understanding of liquidity regulation and regulatory reporting
It would also be nice for you to have.
- Attention to detail with an analytical approach to preparing and reviewing data
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with cross business functions
- Strong Excel knowledge and experience of using and analysing large datasets with a desire to solve problems and resolve issues
What else you need to know.
This is a full-time permanent position offering flexible working between the home and the office.
How we’ll reward you.
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a wide range of benefits that you can choose from and tailor to your needs.
- Plus a £500 annual cash allowance to spend on our great range of benefits.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, which increases to 28 days after 5yrs service, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates. Including: Bupa medical insurance, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform including retailers, entertainment, eating out, travel and more
- Share in Santander’s success by investing in our share plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
#ThePlaceToBeYourself – Everyday Inclusion at Santander
We are committed to making sure all our colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people, so we welcome applications from across society.
You can find out more about how we’re embedding an inclusive culture that encourages our people to bring their full and authentic selves to work on our Inclusion and Belonging page.
A bit more about Santander
At Santander we’re driven by our purpose – to help people and businesses prosper. This means we help customers to create change for themselves and those around them, and we champion businesses to grow sustainably. We do this by always living our values of Simple, Personal and Fair.
At Santander, we each take personal responsibility for managing risk by embracing the I AM Risk framework – to Identify, Assess, Manage and Report risks, and to continuously build a deeper understanding of the risks we face. It is an important part of our culture at Santander and we will provide you with knowledge to help you manage risks in your role.
What to do next:-
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in, then please apply.
If there’s anything we can do in the recruitment process to help you achieve your best, get in touch. Whether it’s a copy of our application form in another format or additional assistance, we’re available through telephone, email, or face to face. You can contact us at email@example.com or call 0870 414 9080.
Why not join our talent community where we’ll keep you updated with all the latest news and job information? Simply register your details on our careers site, ‘Join our Talent Community’.