|Duties and Responsibilities
- For the exercise of your responsibilities on this project, your appointed roles are detailed below.
Your specific duties and responsibilities on this project are listed below:
- Liaising with teams on the project to advise and contribute to lifting solutions.
- you will require an excellent understanding of a variety of Lifting techniques, Equipment and Accessories.
- Categorisation of lifts; devising lifting methods; equipment and accessory selection; then planning and producing Lift Plans.
- Reviewing and auditing lift plans produced by others in the lifting team or by subcontractors.
- Issuing Permits to Lift.
- whether lifting undertaken directly or through subcontractors to ensure compliance with industry standards, project guidance and the latest best practice.
- Briefing the lifting teams on the planned works, any potential interfaces and the control measures and ensuring understanding is tested and recorded.
- Keeping all records and registers up to date including of inspections, lift plans and briefings.
- Monitor and inspection of lifting operations.
- Procurement and maintenance of Lifting Accessories and Lifting Equipment.
- Ensuring all Lifting operations are suitably covered by appropriate Temporary Works assessments.
- Set the highest example for Health and Safety Requirements.
- Understand the Client and Joint Venture Partners’ Environment and Sustainability Policies, Processes and statutory requirements as they affect the company’s operations and ensure that the requirements, as applicable within their discipline, are implemented on the project.
- Train and mentor the site Lifting team to enable them to optimise their work contribution.