We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from a pioneering paints company that’s committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
© 2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.
North of England, and Scotland
You will manage designated key accounts and ensure profitable business relationships with current customers and new prospects for our Marine Coatings business in The North of England and Scotland.
• Generate sustainable and profitable business for a selected portfolio of Marine Sales Accounts with strategic importance to UK&I Business.
• Deliver against all agreed Financial KPI’s.
• Create & implement Key Account Plans.
• Identify new business opportunities & develop a commercial pipeline.
• Collaborate with colleagues to secure key projects/business
• Contribute to Continuous Improvement across the organization.
• Collaborate with colleagues to support new product development, improve efficiencies & enhancements to the customer experience.
• Experience in a technical sales or key account management role.
• Experience in B2B sales.
• Record of delivering consistent profitable sales growth within a fast-paced environment.
• Able to develop & execute strategic customer plans.
• Excels at nurturing in-depth client relationships.
• Internal/external networking and relationships building, delivering business strategy through tactical account plans,
• Excellent communication, negotiation & interpersonal skills.
• Full driving licence.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Management or a related field an advantage.
What do we Offer at AkzoNobel
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
• Competitive Salary.
• 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
• Income protection.
• Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores.
• Employee Assistance Programme.
• Employee Life Assurance.
• Company pension.
• Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!