What you’ll do
Our people are our most important asset and we are continually looking for talented individuals to join our growing Aptitude team.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic graduate who has passion to focus their career within the financial technology sector. Aptitude Software works with Finance and IT leaders from some of the world’s most prestigious organisations to apply best practices and software solutions for their most strategic and important finance challenges.
Whether your ultimate ambition is to be part of a Go-To-Market team, product team, a software implementation team or you simply want to gain business experience working in a fast paced and evolving environment, we have an exciting opportunity for you. To help you take the first steps to fulfil your career aspirations, our graduate programme will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow, from day one.
To ensure we give our graduates a really broad and deep experience, the first 12 months of employment will be a 12 month rotational programme comprising of four rotations across different departments. You will have the unique opportunity to shape your own career path as you grow. The functions could include:
• Product and Innovation – building innovative, world class solutions for some of the most prestigious organisations across the globe
• Sales – Go-To-Market campaign management and end-to end deal management, through direct sales and partner relationships
• Pre-Sales – managing the functional & technical aspects of the sales process and providing invaluable guidance
• Professional Services – driving project designs and implementations with prestigious clients at locations worldwide
• Solution Management Services – sustaining the long-term value of investment for our clients and ensuring our solutions continue to meet their evolving needs
• Marketing – helping to deliver our products to market by actively promoting Aptitude Software and our solutions
• Commercial – providing Commercial guidance and oversight to the business, to support Aptitude’s goals whilst ensuring we remain commercially safe
• People & Culture – serving as a trusted advisor to the business and employees, while supporting the continued development of the company’s People strategy including employee wellbeing, talent planning, and staff development
During the programme you will learn how our functions collaborate successfully, be an active member of the team, gain exposure to our management teams, and be encouraged to challenge and grow.
Throughout, you will be supported by mentors, as well as our dedicated People and Culture team, who will provide a comprehensive induction and work closely with you to develop an extensive learning pathway for you. By the end of the programme you will have developed the core skills you need to take on your longer-term role.
What we are looking for
We are searching amongst diverse skill sets, from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, for a recent and passionate graduate to join the growing Aptitude team in the UK. Our office is London based, but we work flexibly and will be open to applications outside of London.
• Recent graduate
• Passion for the application of technology solutions to resolve business challenges with a keen interest in finance
• Extremely organised
• Strong work ethic and sense of ownership
• Eager to learn
• Flexible and adaptable
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, and confident presentation skills
What you’ll get
• A competitive salary and bonus
• Share save scheme
• 25 days’ holiday per annum
• Health care
• Pension scheme
• Membership to an active social club providing a good range of diverse activities
How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply now by contacting us with your CV and Cover letter, including why you are particularly interested in the programme and any other information you think will help us to get to know you better, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aptitude Software Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, disability, age, or trade union membership. In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, reasonable adjustments will be made to the interview process where necessary. Please notify us in advance of the interview date if such adjustments are required. Candidates who wish to be considered for employment with Aptitude Software Ltd must be able to produce proof of right to work documentation, in accordance with the relevant documents as listed in the Immigration (Restriction on Employment) Order 2004, upon request by Aptitude Software Ltd at any stage during the selection process. Information supplied for these purposes during the selection process, either electronically or manually, will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, and security of the information will be maintained at all times. In the event that the application for employment is unsuccessful, such supplied information will be destroyed.