IT Sourcing Contract and Commercial Manager – (Part-Time / Job-Share / Full-Time)
Location: Swindon/Birmingham/ Fareham/flexible – combined office and homework options possible
You’re working in the technology Sector or perhaps in an IT consultancy firm and you’ve known for a while that a change is needed yet inertia keeps rearing its head.
You’ve the feeling that you should be achieving more. Or be managing larger-scale, complex supplier IT outsourced contracts.
Stop putting your career onto the backburner, It’s time for action.
Here you get to influence and shape global high value, complex supplier IT outsourcing contracts managing the multi-jurisdictional, contractual relationships with our key strategic Suppliers.
The work is a mixture of contract management and working within our Sourcing and Procurement function on large scale deal projects that would include supporting the development of the strategy, drafting, negotiation, dispute resolution, Supplier management and sourcing governance.
There are plenty of opportunities to demonstrate and enhance your skills, build your knowledge of outsourcing contracts covering ITO infrastructure (Data Centre, Cloud and Security), Workplace Mobility, networks, application support. The Sourcing and Procurement function provides a number of opportunities to help enhance and develop your expertise across a number of multi-technology disciplines. .
You will work on a range of group contracts across multiple jurisdictions and bring measurable value to the Zurich business, focusing on excellence, demand-driven delivery and disciplined execution, innovation and transformation, robust cost management, risk mitigation and stakeholder management.
You’ll improve the way our people spend their working days through enhanced technological capability. On a global scale.
This role is available part-time, job-share or full time. This is because we want the best people for our roles, and we recognise that sometimes those people aren’t available full-time.
- Bachelor´s degree or applicable working experience in contract, sourcing or supplier delivery related roles. Preferred professional qualification, such as legal qualification, CFA, CPA.
- Preferred law (JD), business, management or technical degree with 5 or more years of experience in related field.
- Contract management related certificates and applicable professional memberships.
- Deep and broad experience of working in commercial contract management, sourcing or procurement roles, including experience working at a Group level and across global contracts, and leading in a significant or highly specialist or complex area of expertise.
- Preferred experience of playing a key role in project, program and change initiatives and project teams.
- Preferred experience of interfacing with and influencing Senior Managers and business stakeholders across multiple jurisdictions as well as leading relationships with Suppliers.
- Experience of working in sourcing or procurement roles or experience in a heavily process-driven environment, such as operational claims or business compliance and assurance roles.
- Experience of managing IT infrastructure (Data Centre, Cloud and Security), networks, Workplace Mobility, application support service contracts.
- Advanced Contracts Review
- Advanced Contracts Management
- Advanced Outsourcing, Sourcing and Shared Services
- Advanced Relationship Management
- Advanced Effectiveness Measurement
- Advanced Organizational Governance
- Intermediate Business Acumen
As well as a competitive salary we also offer an excellent lifestyle benefits package which includes –
- 12% pension
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus an additional 3 volunteering days
- Annual company bonuses
- Full private medical cover
- Discounted technology offers
- Virtual GP appointments
- Discounted gym membership,
- Free flu jab
- Discounted gadget insurance
At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working on hiring. Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, flexible hours, job share, an element of working from home or compressed hours. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you may need.
With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. If you’re interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment for a company that recognises and rewards your creativity, initiatives and contributions – then Zurich could be just the place for you. The success of our business is built on the contributions of our highly talented employees – people who work every day to position us at the forefront of the insurance industry. We therefore look to hire great people and we encourage those people to give their best.
You’ll feel the support of being part of a strong and stable company. A long-standing player in the insurance industry, we make every effort to address the career development needs and plans of our employees to ensure their success in the future.
At Zurich, we aim to have a diverse mix of employees that reflects our customers and the communities in which we live and work. Zurich is a workplace that values different opinions, respects personal needs, and provides equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, sex, race, religion or belief, disability, marriage/civil partnership, gender reassignment, pregnancy/maternity status and sexual orientation. Our approach ensures that Zurich is a place that values different opinions, respects personal needs, and provides equal opportunities for all. We are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities. Zurich is passionate about supporting employees to help others by getting involved in volunteering, charitable and community activity through the Zurich Community Trust.
So make a difference. Be challenged. Be inspired. Be supported, Love what you do. Work for us.
United Kingdom-England-Swindon, United Kingdom-England-Fareham
Yes, 25 % of the Time