As Gymshark’s IT Procurement Manager you will be responsible for managing all areas of Hardware/Software procurement, Vendor Relationships and appropriate Due Diligence across our International Technology Stack. You will be working closely with the Tech-Ops Department and wider business stakeholders to ensure that Tender Reviews, Risk Mitigation and Market Trends are all considered and evaluated before Vendor Selection.
This is an exciting opportunity to be the the first IT Procurement manager in Gymshark and eventually build and lead a team to ensure that our Procurement Processes are delivered in a time and cost efficient manner across our Global Business.
Management & Support
- Manage and support a mix of software/hardware and infrastructure contracts, supplier evaluation, negotiations and contract reviews on behalf of and in conjunction with stakeholders as part of project and agreement renewal activity
- Review and negotiation of contracts – understand and seek through negotiation of terms and conditions the best overall position for Gymshark
- Support commercial vendor improvement, performance and due diligence activities
- Streamline procurement and delivery processes locally to Group HQ (Solihull) but with scope to implementing the same processes globally to our other regions and offices.
- Embedding sustainability and business integrity as core themes of our vendor assessments, relationships and agreements
- Ensuring due diligence is carried out and the organisation’s procurement systems are updated and utilised effectively
- To identify, manage and help mitigate commercial and legislative risks in this complex area – such as Security and GDPR
- Provide insight to help design and further Gymshark’s Procurement strategy.
- Remain up to date with the latest industry standards and announcements to adapt, implement and update existing policy accordingly
- Capture new data and use existing data to help manage an estate of assets within Gymshark
- Use analytics and timelines to ensure efficient delivery on software/hardware
- To build clear, jargon free Policies, Standards and processes so everyone in the organisation can understand and find with ease.
Knowledge & Opportunity
- Attend relevant 3rd party events & Webinars to further knowledge/skills/contacts within the industry.
- Using Data extracted from our systems to identify common issues/patterns and establish a strategy to understand why events are happening and resolve accordingly.
- Periodically benchmark our systems to ensure we are staying with the platforms that are most relevant as we continue to grow and expand – think longer term.
- Extensive experience of demonstrable IT sourcing and negotiation experience
- Be a very organised individual and able to work with Asset Management software to an excellent level.
- You must have excellent communication and collaborative skills, and be able to demonstrate a pragmatic and people-orientated approach to the workplace
- Knowledge of and comfort working with supply contracts in the IT industry is essential – you need to be aware of the key cost and risk drivers and pitfalls, throughout the lifecycle of a supplier relationship
- Excellent commercial, numerical and analytical skills are required in order to take a highly organised data-driven approach to your work
- Excellent existing, and passion for developing further, digital skills – working with, analysing and visualising data using a range of methods, comfortable working digitally, and keen to continually explore new ways of delivering
- High degree of self sufficiency as well as a good ability to work with the wider Tech team/business
Here are some of the perks we offer:
🙌 Opportunity to work on high traffic, high performing e-commerce systems
🤑 Competitive ‘Win Together, Lose Together’ Bonus
🩺 Full private medical insurance with no excess
🏖 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the Bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
💻 A truly flexible working culture (role needs someone to come to HQ at least twice a week but not every day).
👥 A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
💰 Employer pension contributions up to 7%
🤩 Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
🦈 50% Gymshark Discount & Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
🥇 Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
📚 Great training and learning resources & 10% time for personal development
🖥 Choice of hardware and access to the best software
🤒 Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
🧸 Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
GS Campus Perks:
🍎 Refuel – Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
🏋️♂ Free Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership for yourself and two friends/family
👉 Free monthly massages
💈 Beauty and Barber facilities
🚘 Free on-site parking