Birmingham, United Kingdom
Uxbridge, United Kingdom
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
This is a high-profile role in the Corporate & Government Affairs team driving the internal communications and engagement agenda for Northern Europe.
Key Responsibilities of this include:
- Being creative – developing and delivering best in class content to engage and excite our population of ~5000 people on our growth story.
- Being a business partner to leaders within the business to deliver communications including set piece events such as Town Halls.
- Developing communications channels such as the intranet, Yammer, Teams and Events as key engagement tools.
- Taking data and insights to drive ‘continuous improvement’ approach to make our communications channels even better for colleagues.
- Creating original and adapting Global communications and engagement campaigns to make the relevant and inspiring for colleagues.
- Partner HR to align and ensure synergies on People Focused agenda.
- Giving support across NE – with main focus as UK Market and also linking with MEU, Global Teams to drive alignment, share best practice and steal with pride.
- Support our communications intern to maximise their learning experience and unlock their potential in the team.
- Bring their own personality and unique perspective to our Team.
- Educated to graduate level from UK or international university
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Ability to work confidently with senior stakeholders within the company
- Ability to develop, deliver and drive effective communication and engagement strategies
- Ability to work with people at all skills, experience, backgrounds
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to take complex information, simplify and ‘join the dots’
- Experience in Corporate Communications, including senior management levels
- Fluent in English language (written and spoken)
- Technical capabilities in intranet (SharePoint) or web authoring and use of other social media channels for engagement
- Employee engagement campaign experience
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Communications and Public & Government Affairs
Corporate & Government Affairs