About the role:
- Manage the HS2 Information Asset Register and data handling processes to ensure compliance with the HMG Security Policy Framework (SPF), the General Data Protection Regulations and other agreed information standards
- Assure that risk assessments of information assets are completed by IAOs and respond to audit findings ensuring that the risks and mitigating actions identified are owned and managed by the appropriate teams
- Support the development, and manage the completion of the annual returns on HS2’s regulatory compliance activities with key staff, including the IAOs and ensure timely returns
- Coordinate, develop and facilitate agenda items for the HS2 Information Governance Group and track actions from this forum through to completion
- Co-ordinate the development of information management countermeasures and contingency plans
- Provide advice, guidance and support on all areas of HS2 Information Assurance to ensure compliance with Data & Information Management elements of IMS and information management industry good practice
- Actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.