JOB TITLE: Health Administrator
DEPARTMENT: Wolverhampton Wanderers Foundation
REPORTS TO: Health & Wellbeing Manager
LOCATION: Molineux Stadium and working across the City of Wolverhampton
HOURS: 37.5 hours a week
FIXED TERM: 2 years from start date
Wolverhampton has a population of 263,537 and is amongst the 20 most deprived areas in the UK. The city falls 13th in ratings for education deprivation, eighth for income deprivation, fifth for youth violence in the West Midlands and sixth for employment deprivation. Wolverhampton, like so many cities around the country, is experiencing high levels of inequalities which is impactingunemployment rates, food poverty statistics and people’s mental health.
As the official club charity of Wolverhampton Wanderers FC, Wolves Foundation aims to support the local people and communities to build a safe, strong, and active city. With over 36 different educational and community outreach programmes the Foundation hopes to continue to positively impact the lives of thousands of people specifically focusing on improving employment opportunities, reducing food poverty rates and supporting mental health and wellbeing across all ages to counteract the impacts of the global pandemic.
Wolves Foundation use the power of Wolves to motivate, educate and inspire local people and communities across Wolverhampton to change their lives for the better. Our outreach projects are designed to work with a variety of partners within the city to encourage children, young people, and adults to unite with like-minded people in an inclusive environment.
The charity covers three pillars:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Education & Skills
- Cohesion & Inclusion
To achieve success through every project, the charity works with key partners such as the Premier League, Professional Footballers Association and the city of Wolverhampton Council. In addition, the Foundation also works with donor patrons such as Paycare and nine different community ambassadors.
Wolves Values – what we stand for:
Progressive – Ambitious. Creative. Innovative. Determined – Ownership. Decisiveness. Consistent. Bright – Inspiring. Engaging. Intelligent.
Unity – Connected. Family. Togetherness.
Humble – Considered. Considerate. Respectful.
To support the Wolverhampton Wanderers Foundation Health department with daily administration duties. This will include customer enquiries and queries and working closely with internal departments and external partners. This role will also consist of processing of referrals, accurate data entry and the production of relevant information to strict deadlines.
___________________________________________________________ Key responsibilities
- To have a clear understanding of the Wolverhampton Wanderers Foundations core values and objectives.
- To offer administration support to the Health department’s projects and relevant members of the team.
- To administer, create, modify and review documents using IT packages such as Word and Excel.
- To manage, organise, and update relevant data using data management and impact measuring systems.
- Answering phone calls and dealing with general enquiries in a professional manner.
- To take bookings for activities and projects.
- To perform general administration duties such as photocopying, email, faxing, filing and
- To assist the Education department with NCS recruitment & administration where
- Communicating and providing information by relevant methods internally and externally to
assist and enable organisational operations and effective service.
- Implementing actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the Foundation.
- Assist the Health & Wellbeing Manager & Health department with any other related projects
- Compliance with Wolverhampton Wanderers Foundation Policies.
- Compliance with Wolverhampton Wanderers Foundation health & safety procedures.
- Compliance with Wolverhampton Wanderers Foundation safeguarding policies.
- To maintain professional conduct at all times.
- To undertake other duties as may be reasonably expected.
• This role involves administrative duties working with children and/or adults at risk. This means the post holder is required to apply all relevant policies and uphold the Foundation’s commitment to safeguarding vulnerable people.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers Foundation Health & Wellbeing Manager.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers Foundation Health Team.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers Foundation Senior Managers.
- Local partner organisations & key stakeholders
_____________________________________________________________ Person Specification
• Awareness of safeguarding reporting procedures for both children & adults at risk.
General skills and attributes
• Mental health first aid qualification